Like all the other writing, writing a blog post needs skill to keep your reader engaged. You should be conscious about the structure of your copy and write appealing texts. With the friendly blogs, you can help your readers grasping the main idea of your post easily. While starting a blog, take care to provide the appropriate headings, subheadings, and make clear paragraphs. If your text is liked and understood by your readers, they will be much inclined to share, like, tweet, and link to your post. This will help you to increase your ranking. Hence, in order to improve your ranking in the Google, you must try improving your writing skill.
Elementary writing tips for good and friendly blog posts
For some, it could be seen as two extreme contradictory goals of writing for the SEO purposes and writing to attract and captivate their audience. But, this is disagreed. Good blog writing is of no use if it is not an SEO-friendly blog post.
- For an SEO-friendly blog post, the words you want to highlight must be found in a prominent place.
- Keep in mind that using the keywords too often will damage the readability of your text and so you should avoid doing that.
- Before anything else, your blog should be a good piece of writing as there are loads of new bloggers who have just begun to write.
- Initially, try to just write whatever comes in your mind and for some people, this might be sufficient enough as they will be naturally talented in writing. Others might be in need of help.
In this post, you will get some tips on writing blog posts that are both very readable and as well as SEO-friendly. It is possibly expected that these two goals can go easily in hand.
Ways to make your Blog Search engine friendly
If you are taking an effort in keeping up a blog, you must optimize it. The search engines and readers can by this find your content effectively and efficiently. Here, are some important ways enlisted which would help you to make your Blog Search engine friendly.
Create SEO-friendly titles and headlines
- Your post’s headline is a key factor as it will play an important role while the search engine looks for what to determine about your post.
- Hence, try to use keywords in your headline which you are targeting towards.
Use SEO friendly URLs
- While ranking the web pages, the search engine will weigh the URL and page name of your post. Take the advantage of including those keywords in your URL.
Use Hyphens instead of using underscores in URLs
- While creating the URL, try to use the hyphens (-) instead of underscores (_) for separating the words.
Try creating SEO friendly categories
- Categorize your blog as it will help the users understand what your blog is about and help them to find the information that they are in need of.
- This will provide you with the great place in the search engine while gathering the information and context about an individual topic in your blog.
Link keywords in other blog posts
- You can help your readers finding the more of your great content by linking your blog to the other posts.
Try to create a blog roll to increase inbound links
- Try to create a blog roll to increase the inbound links by arranging the meetings which will help you to know some other bloggers.
Include Meta descriptions in your posts
- Meta descriptions are very important which will be displayed below your page title in all the search engine resulting pages.
Whatever may be the purpose, you should try to create both original and good quality content that people would love to use and share. This is an important part to make your blog- a friendly blog post. Try to implement the techniques listed above which will help you achieve greatly.